Auto Liability (trucks)

If you’re an independent semi truck driver, you must have a commercial automobile liability policy for every truck you operate. If you own a trucking firm engaged in the business of transporting products, you also must have a policy for every truck you operate. This is usually the most costly portion of any trucking company’s insurance policy.

If you or one of your drivers is responsible for an accident that injures another person or damages their property, that person can file a claim with your insurance company. Coverage limits can be tailored to meet your needs.

All motor carriers are required by FMCSA regulations to carry this policy to protect the general public from any damages caused by an insured unit. The limits of coverage that are required under different circumstances for all those trucking companies operating as global carriers can be found in 49 CFR part 387.303.

Request a Callback

Fill in the form below to request a callback to discuss your situation.

    Besides tailoring your auto liability coverage to satisfy your unique needs, we can provide two endorsements to your policy that are very popular. Read the sections below to learn more.


    Trucks of All Sizes

    • Auto Haulers
    • Box Trucks
    • Container Haulers
    • Dump Trucks
    • Flatbed Trailers
    • Flatbed Trucks
    • Front Loaders
    • Garbage Trucks
    • Pickup Trucks
    • Semi Trucks
    • Tank Trucks
    • Tractors

    And many more…

    Get A Free Quote Now